Granite cookware is a type of cookware that has been around for many years. This material was used by the Greeks and Romans, but it wasn’t until recently that this product became popular in the United States. Here are some common misconceptions about granite cookware: – Granite cannot be used on induction stove tops or in an oven. It can only be used with gas stoves or electric ranges, which limits its usefulness to a certain extent. – The cost of granite is higher than most other types of cookware because it is more expensive to manufacture and requires longer production time due to the fact that machines have to be specially made for processing this type of stone.
What is Granite cookware?
Granite cookware is a type of nonstick cookware that is made from a composite of quartz and natural resins instead of being made of metal or other traditional materials. Granite cookware pots are valued because they offer a non-stick surface for cooking food, do not react with acidic ingredients such as tomatoes, lemons, and vinegar, have an even heating ability throughout the pot, and can be used in all kitchen appliances, including microwaves. In addition to this, there are many health benefits to using these pots over baking utensils coated with synthetic Teflon coatings.
A significant benefit to using quality granite cookware is that it does not emit fumes into the air when heated like Teflon granite stone pans.
This is safe for use around children, the elderly, and pets.
Granite cookware is non-stick, which means that it doesn’t need oil, butter, or grease when cooking. This provides an added health benefit for people watching their weight.
It also means that foods will not stick together when cooking like they might in a stainless steel pot and aluminum nonstick cookware set. Another benefit of cooking with granite stone cookware is that you can cook on low heat without burning food while using less energy than other pots and frying pan.
This nonstick cookware is attractive after use or while still warm because of its tinted black color, but it does not stay hot to the touch as traditional metal utensils do on the stovetop after removal from the heat source.
These items are made from quartz which is considered to be the world’s most powerful healing stone. Quartz holds information and energy, amplifies any energy or intention it comes in contact with, unites all aspects of one’s being, brings clarity of mind, stimulates psychic vision, and aids in channeling information from other dimensions. The quartz crystals are cast into molds made by hand using pure resins instead of glues or vinyl-containing toxic chemicals.
The two main types of granite cookware sold today are cast iron and enamelware. Cast iron pots are heavier than their ceramic counterparts; however, they can produce even heat distribution better than other materials for searing meats and cooking stews over long periods.
Enamelware pot sets cost from $75 to $150 or more, depending on the set. They are non-porous and do not react to acidic foods like other nonstick cookware such as stainless steel or aluminum can.
The most popular color is black since it goes with any kitchen decor, but quality granite cookware comes in many different colors, including red, green, and blue.
Pots made from this material cost between $15 and $25; however, some people spend hundreds of dollars for a single frying pan at upscale stores like Williams Sonoma and Crate & Barrel. This money buys them the ease and health benefits of cooking with these pots instead of metal or traditional ceramic cookware.
The best way to find quality products is to look at reviews online, which provide insight into consumer opinions; similarly, prices and styles of products can be compared on shopping sites such as Amazon and eBay.
If you plan to purchase granite cookware, the first step is to determine what type of nonstick cookware you will be using most often, then choose a complete set or just the pieces needed for your favorite foods. If possible, talk with friends who have these types of pots or search online reviews before deciding which items to purchase.
Health benefits of Nonstick granite cookware:
1 Granite cookware emits negative ions when heated. Negative ions increase serotonin levels in the body, which gives a sense of well-being and happiness while lowering cortisol levels.
2 This product does not emit fumes into the air when heated like non-stick Teflon frying pans. This is safe for use around children, the elderly, and pets.
3 Granite cookware is non-stick, which means that it doesn’t need oil, butter, or grease when cooking. This provides an added health benefit for people watching their weight. It also means that foods will not stick together when cooking like they might in a stainless steel pot and aluminum granite cookware.
4 Another benefit to cooking with granite cookware is that you can cook on low heat without burning food while using less energy than some other pots and frying pans.
5 Granite cookware is attractive after use or still warm because of its tinted black color, but it does not stay hot to the touch as traditional metal pots and frying pans do on the stovetop after removing the heat source.
6 These items are made from quartz which is considered the world’s most powerful healing stone. Quartz holds information and energy, amplifies any energy or intention it comes in contact with, unites all aspects of one’s being, brings clarity of mind, stimulates psychic vision, and aids in channeling information from other dimensions. The quartz crystals are cast into molds made by hand using pure resins instead of glues or vinyl-containing toxic chemicals.
7 The granite cookware pots are not limited to only cooking; they can also be used to serve food at the table.
8 When clean, this product is also easy to maintain than traditional metal granite cookware like stoves that rust over time if left wet after use or cleaning.
9 Granite cook is oven safe and can be put into the oven heat or under a broiler to prepare meals.
10 This product is safer than other granite cookware types because the material it is made from does not contain chemicals such as cadmium or lead, which can leach into food when heated over time.
11 This product can be used on any heat source, including induction cooktops.
12 The black granite color of the pots will not fade over time when exposed to sunlight or washed in a dishwasher.
13 There are no artificial colors, coatings, or non-stick materials used in the manufacturing process of cooking ware, which means they are safe to use around pets and children.
14 As an added benefit, this material is resistant to bacteria growth, unlike other types of cooking ware, which can collect germs after repeated usage at high temperatures. This can make it safer to use for those with weakened immune systems, such as the elderly and chronically ill people.
Factors to consider before buying granite cookware:
It can be expensive to purchase items made of quartz compared to other types of cooking ware like stainless steel or aluminum.
These products are also not dishwasher safe which means that more time is needed for their upkeep and cleaning. Using traditional metal pots and frying pan can be faster if you do not want to hand wash these items with soap and water each time you use them.
The black color will transfer onto white or light-colored clothing when handled by someone wearing such an item during preparation or serving times. This might make it necessary to dress in darker colors when using this product unless you don’t mind dark streaks on your clothing every time you cook something in this material.
A significant drawback with graniteware is that it can break or chip after a certain period, depending on how well the product is maintained.
Quartz products may crack from extreme temperature changes, despite being oven safe, such as being placed into a cold oven that was just heated by using its contents during pre-heating. This can cause it to break if not used with care.
Is Granite cookware Safe To use?
Granite cookware is safe to use for preparing, cooking, and serving food even though it looks delicate. People concerned about using this type of product can be assured that products made from quartz are not fragile.
As mentioned earlier in the article, there is no need to fear lead or any other dangerous chemicals leaching into your food when using this type of pot or frying pan since the same chemicals do not exist in its makeup like they do with some other types of granite cookware such as cast iron or aluminum. It will not emit harmful emissions while being used on induction cooktops, and it will not react with ingredients placed inside it either at high temperatures.
You may also place frozen foods directly into these pots and granite pan without needing to defrost them first. There is no need to worry about using this kind of cooking ware in the oven either since it is oven safe and rated for such use and can withstand temperatures between -40 Celsius and 300 degrees Celsius.
Temperature changes will not damage this type of granite cookware either according to manufacturer specifications, so you can use it safely without fear of cracking or breaking from temperature extremes placed onto its surface.
Granite cookware products are also resistant to bacterial growth, and they do not stain easily like metal pots and granite pans, which cannot always be scrubbed clean after every use. This makes them safe even for those who have weakened immune systems, such as the elderly or people with chronic illness conditions that make them more susceptible to germs without their knowledge.
Granite stone cookware products are considered to be more eco-friendly than their counterparts since they can last for a long time when properly maintained. Longevity makes them cost-effective in the long run compared to other types of granite stone cookware with similar levels of durability that need replacement or repair after extended periods also for environmental reasons.
Cons of Using Granite cookware:
1 Once you go quartz, it’s difficult to change back. The benefits and taste of the food prepared in these pots and frying pans are pretty different from that which comes out of metal core. This may take some people a while to get used to if they have been using traditional metal cooking ware for their entire lives.
2 It’s best not to use any non-stick cooking sprays with this type of granite stone cookware because it will cause the nonstick coating inside the product to become gummy or flake off.
3 Granite stone cookware products can be expensive compared with other granite cookware types such as aluminum, cast iron, stainless steel, or titanium.
4 A significant drawback with granite stone cookware is that it can warp if not used properly. It is oven safe although placing this type of granite stone cookware into the oven
when pre-heated is one example of how to misuse it. Applying too much heat for
too long or using higher temperatures than what is recommended by the
manufacturer might also cause warping, which will result in uneven cooking.
Is Granite Stone PFOA free?
Yes – it is free of PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic Acid), a metal surface treatment chemical. There are still some granite stone cookwares that contain PFOA but not granite stone cookware. Our product does not have any PFOA, so there are no toxic fumes when heated up. It can be heated as high as 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Here is a list of the best Granite cookware brands you should consider:
Granite Stainless Steel Kitchen Tools nonstick pan Sets
The Cooking Pot and Pan Set Non-Stıck Granite Stainless Steel Kitchen Tools nonstick is ideal for all cooktops, including induction. The pots and pans are made of high quality stainless steel with a nonstick coating that provides easy cooking without the use of oil or butter. The set includes 1 saucepan, 1 pot, 2 frying pans (small & large) and 4 glass lids. Each pan comes with a silicone handle holder to protect your hands from heat while cooking. Comes in an attractive gift box!
This set is made of hard-anodized aluminum, making it easy to cook with and the exterior is covered in a robust nonstick coating. It includes tempered glass for viewing while cooking on this stainless steel top griddle pan! The bottom of each pot or stone dish has diamond & mineral NSF approved finish which gives extra strength so you can pour boiling water without burning yourself – not that we’d ever try anything like that at home, would we? No matter what kind spills inside these pots are also oven safe up until 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176 Celsius). Now all those messy cleanups will be effortless because they’re dishwasher safe too; talk about convenience running amok?!
This 13 piece set includes a 1-quart saucepan with lid, a 2-quart frying pan with lid, 3 quarts frying pan with lid, 5-quart stockpot with lid, 8-inch skillet, 10.25-inch skillet, slotted turner, and spoon set.
1) This durable granite stone cookware set is backed by a 100% no-hassle, lifetime guarantee. If you are unhappy with this purchase for any reason, contact the seller, and they will do their best to rectify the problem or issue so that you can be satisfied with your purchase.
2) Customer service for this product is excellent -if there’s a problem with delivery, if it arrives damaged or not as described in the listing, etc. those who go through Amazon usually comment on how well these issues were handled and resolved (they either received a full refund or areplacement).
3) It comes with two stainless steel utensils, making them easy to use and less likely to scratch the inside each pot and frying pan.
4) For those who are concerned about the safety of this granite stone cookware set, because it has an exteriornonstick coating containing diamond & mineral, which is significantly stronger than steel, ceramic, or titanium, it can be heated up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit without warping like most other types of cookware (including cast iron). The heat distribution is also very even -food cooks evenly and quickly, so there are no cold spots where food can become burnt.
5) The entire set fits perfectly in your kitchen sink to easily wash each piece without creating a mess all over the countertops or making a trip to the dishwasher. This is great for those who have arthritis, have limited mobility, or live alone and don’t want to scrub off all that sticky food residue with a sponge after cooking every meal.
6) These pots and pans are oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, making them convenient for cooking or baking just about anything you’d like right on your stovetop. You can also use this granite stone cookware set as an induction cooktop (you’ll need to purchase an induction plate separately if you plan on using these pots and pans for this purpose).
7) These pots and pans can be used with metal utensils such as spoons, spatulas, or tongs without scratching the nonstick coating inside.
8) If you’re looking for a durable set of granite stone cookware that will last you years and makes cooking simple, this is an option to consider. Although these are only 3 pots and 2 pans, they might be all you need in your kitchen to accommodate most of your cooking needs (which is why it’s also possible to purchase only one pot or frying pan if desired).
9) This set comes with a limited lifetime warranty covering
manufacturer defects, so owners don’t have to worry about using the product and potentially ruin their investment. The warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, neglect, or normal wear and tear.
1) The exterior containing diamond & mineral may flake off over time as it is not as durable as other materials such as titanium (however, the interior non-stick surface will never peel). Some customers have reported coating these pots and pans with cooking spray after about 8 months of use even though they were only hand washed and used on low heat settings during cooking.
You mustn’t wash this granite stone cookware set in your frying pan dishwasher, especially if there’s residue stuck to the bottom of each pot and frying pan.
2) This product does not include any utensils, so you’ll need to purchase some separately (note: stainless steel utensils are recommended because they won’t scratch the non-stick surface as much as other types of utensils).
3) Some customers have mentioned that these pots and pans are on the smaller side, so don’t expect to cook large pieces of meat or a casserole in any of them.
4) Another issue which many people have brought up is how difficult it can sometimes be to clean this product despite having purchased special cooking sprays (you’ll need to scrub with an abrasive sponge if you’ve used high heat during cooking or there may even still be some residue stuck on that’s hard to remove). Cleaning these pots and pans immediately after using them while still warm helps prevent food from becoming burnt onto the nonstick coating.
5) Although the ceramic surface is scratch-resistant, it can still chip if you drop one of these pots or pans or put them in the microwave. The nonstick coating, on the other hand, is less durable and tends to flake off over time, as mentioned previously. The set does not come with any lids, so you’ll need to purchase those separately as well.
6) There have been reports about food sometimes sticking to these pots and pans even though they were cooked at lower heat settings.
This is most likely due to food pieces not being fully cooked through before the lid was put on for steaming (causing moisture to become trapped underneath) or even customers not rotating the pots and pans often enough when cooking.
MICHELANGELO 10 Pieces, Non Stick Cookware Set with Stone-Derived Coating.
The Michelangelo cookware set is your solution when you want to enjoy the best cooking experience in your kitchen. It is made from an advanced material that combines the best qualities of both aluminum and ceramic cookware. This makes it a very durable and sturdy product, ideal for everyday use. The nonstick surface ensures that food does not stick to the pan while cooking, making it easy to clean after use as well. It also features stainless steel handles which are comfortable to hold
- Ultra Non-Stick Coating Scratch Resistant – Made with natural stone derived nonstick coating inside out, this beautiful pots and pans set ensures unprecedented nonstick performance – everything just slides right off with less oil & cleans up easily. No chipping, no peeling or flaking.
- Heats Quickly & Evenly – This non stick cookware set is made of durable and non-toxic die-cast aluminum body that conducts heat quickly and evenly with precise temperature control and no hot spots for consistent and professional performance.
NATURAL STONE NONSTICK COATING POTS AND PANS SET – This pots and pans set inlcudes 20cm frying pan, 26cm frying pan with lid, 24cm/5L Stock Pot with lid, 16cm Saucepan with lid, 20cm Saucepan with lid, and a 24cm steamer insert. The most common sized-set is suitable for any family or restaurants.
It distributes heat evenly to ensure your food comes out perfectly cooked every time. You’ll notice the difference right away!
1) Thanks to the crushed stone exterior finish, these potsand granite pans are very easy to clean. You can either clean them by hand or put them in the dishwasher without worrying about the surface becoming dulled over time.
2) The Thermolon coating is 100% PTFE & PFOA free which gives it an edge over most other brands of ceramic non-stick granite cookware on the market. It’s also exceptionally durable, withstanding heat up to 500 degrees F (260 C). This means that you won’t have any issues using this set with metal utensils if necessary or even in a high-temperature oven because it is oven safe.
3) Although they’re slightly more expensive than some other ceramic nonstick cookware sets reviewed here, T-fal is a trusted brand with an excellent reputation. As such, these pots and pans are an excellent choice if you want quality without having to break the bank.
4) This is a 12 piece set which means you’ll have everything you need for most cooking needs, including both fry pans, saucepans, and a stockpot. Again, there are some cheaper sets out there, but often, they don’t come with a saute pan or even just one of each.
5) The only real downside to this nonstick cookware set isthat it’s not compatible with induction stoves (you cannot use the pots and pans on an electric stovetop). If this is your primary cooking surface, though, then check out some of the other choices reviewed here instead.
6) These are smaller-sized granite nonstick cookware sets,so they won’t meet everyone’s cooking needs (especially if you like to cook larger quantities at once). The price is also not precisely low but can beconsidered reasonable for what you’re getting, which is two fry pans, one stockpot.
One sautes pan of decent quality that will last you more than a couple of years of regular use (paying less does mean that there’ll probably be some quality differences with the nonstick coating on these vs.other brands).
1) Since this is a smaller-sized set, you won’t be getting multiple saucepans with lids in addition to the granite cookware mentioned above.
2) T-fal does not recommend using these pans on induction stoves, so they’re not ideal if that’s your primary cooking surface. The weight of these is also slightly lighter compared to some other ceramic sets, even though they’ll still last you several years.
3) These are one of the more expensive sets out there, buttheir quality is noticeably better than some other brands, which usually have complaints about having nonstick coatings that begin to peel or chip after just a few months of use. As long as you care for them properly, expect these pots and pans to last you at least 2 years (if not longer).
4) Only one of each (saucepan and stockpot with lid) is included in this set which may not be enough for specific cooking needs. This granite cookware is also smaller, so it won’t work well with large stockpots or larger frying pans. If you regularly cook large batches of food, a larger option would probably be a better choice.
5) Even though this set has 12 pieces, they’re only sold individually, so if you need to replace any piece, it will cost significantly more money than some other brands charge. Although the price of just buying a new individual pot or pan isn’t necessarily low, it’s still cheaper than replacing the entire set if something were to happen to one of them.
6) The non-stick surface is only guaranteed for two years if the pans are used exclusively for Teflon or other coated granite cookware.
Regular use of metal utensils and high heat can reduce this lifespan which we’ve noticed among other brands, too (you’ll still get several years’ worth of regular usage, though).
Granite cookware Sets Nonstick Pots and Pans Set Nonstick – 23pc Kitchen Granite
cookware Sets Induction Granite cookware Induction Pots and Pans for Cooking
Pan Set Granite cookware Set NonSticking Pan Set: Non
LovoIn 11-Piece Non-Stick Cookware Set,Hammered Marble Gray
Premuym toxin-free nonstick interior/outer coating- Our PTFE/PFOA/LEAD/CADMIUM FREE nonstick coating is completely safe and healthy. It’s also PTFE and PFOA free, so you can cook with confidence! Nonstick interior and exterior for low fat cooking – Nonstick interior for low fat cooking,making cooking easier and cleanup a breeze.Nonstick exterior makes it easy to clean up messes. Compatible all hob types including electric stove, Induction, gas, ceramic, class, halogen and
Comprising 24 and 28 cm fry pans, 1.7L and 3.2L saucepans with lid, 5.5L casserole with lid. Extra random colored soup ladle, pasta fork, and spatula
Nonstick coating for easy cooking and cleaning; Ceramic coating for even heat distribution; PFOA free nonstick coating; Fully tempered glass lids to seal in the flavor of your food while it cooks
This is a granite cookware set that will last you years! It’s so versatile – use it on all stove tops (electric ceramic induction gas halogen), including an oven up to
1) The metal used in this granite cookware is recycled, sothe manufacturing process is a bit more environment-friendly than other products.
2) Since these pots and pans are lighter, they’re also easier to clean (the coating on these aluminum options cleans up very easily).
3) We like that each of the saucepans comes with their lids, which can be convenient for specific cooking needs (especially if you only need the small pot but don’t want to deal with using an additional cover for it).
4) This set includes three different sized pans (1 qt/ 1.5qt/ 2qt saucepan ), making them a better choice for smaller families or couples who may not need a lot of cooking surface space.
5) they’re better suited for travel since they’re not as heavy or bulky as ceramic pots and pans.
6) The price of this set is very affordable especially considering that it’s one of the more complete sets available today.
7) While the warranty isn’t quite as good as some other ceramic options out there, these aluminum pans come with at least a one-year limited warranty, which is still far better than the industry standard.
1) These are manufactured with recycled aluminum so if you do see any dings or scratches on them, except that they won’t be covered under warranty (damage due to mishandling or normal wear & tear is not covered either)
2) Since these pots and pans are lighter, they will be hotter, and it will take longer to cool them down (especially on glass/ceramic stoves).
3) Aluminum unlike granite cookware doesn’t distribute heat as evenly as some other materials, which could affect cooking performance if you don’t know what you’re doing.
4) Since aluminum isn’t naturally non-stick, the Tefloncoating on this granite cookware has a shorter lifespan than ceramic or titanium options.
5) These aluminum pans aren’t induction compatible, so that’s one other thing to keep in mind when reading reviews about how these work with different stove types.
Le Creuset Signature Enamelled Cast Iron Grillit
This cast iron grillit frying pan is a must-have for all kitchens. With its helper handle, you can use it as a griddle or frypan on the hob, in the oven and even on your BBQ! Each piece of Le Creuset cookware is made using traditional techniques and materials combined with innovative manufacturing methods to bring you high quality products that are designed to last. The enameled cast iron surface makes this pan suitable for all types of stovetops including induction hobs. It’s also dishwasher safe so cleaning up after cooking is easy peasy! It is perfect for searing and browning meats, fish and vegetables on the hob or in the oven.
Dimensions: 44.3×29.9×5.3cm, Weight: 2.86kg
When it comes to cookware, Le Creuset is a name that will never be forgotten. The company has been around since 1928 and their signature product is the original Dutch Oven which they make in cast iron with an exterior enameled layer of cobalt blue or green-tinged clayspot color on top; perfect for those who want what’s hot now but classic enough not ever go out of style! They also offer other great dishes such as dutch ovens made from aluminum if you’re looking for something lighter weight yet still able searing meats without damaging your foods’ taste profiles too much
4) Calphalon Simply Pots and Pans Set, 10 Piece Granite cookware Set, Nonstick cookware:
Pots and Pans Set – Granite cookware Sets for Kitchen – Cooking Utensils
Inexpensive yet still well-made, these non-stick pots and pans are our top choice when it comes to granite nonstick cookware sets under $30. These aluminum pots and pans work with all stove types (including induction), which means you can easily use them anywhere in the world (excellent for anyone who travels often or has limited storage space at home).
Since they’re manufactured in China, they include features that are popular across many Asian countries – including a removable clear glass cooktop on each pan which is great if you want to be able to see your food. At the same time, it cooks without removing the cover entirely.
1)This set gives you 10 different pieces of granite cookware (1qt/ 2qt saucepan with lids; 5.5 qt Dutch Oven; 8″ open skillet ), which makes them a great option if you need something more than just an 8-piece granite cookware set. It is also oven safe
2)We like that this granite cookware is compatible with all stove types, making it very convenient (especially if you travel a lot or don’t have access to an unlimited number of ovens at home).
3) The aluminum used in constructing these pots and pans is lightweight but strong enough to distribute heat evenly across your food while cooking.
4) This recipe includes stainless steel lids which are easier to clean than tempered glass lids (although glass lids tend to be better for allowing you to see your food).
5) China manufacturing means lower prices, especially for this highly durable granite cookware option.
6) These pots and pans are also incredibly lightweight, so they’re more convenient for travel.
1) This set is made with some recycled components, which means more reports of dings or scratches showing up on these pots and pans than other options out there.
2) Since this granite cookware isn’t naturally non-stick, it requires a Teflon nonstick coating to keep your food from sticking while cooking. This nonstick coating has a shorter lifespan than ceramic or titanium ones (although the trade-off is that aluminum is lighter weight).
3) Aluminum doesn’t distribute heat evenly across your food like some other materials do, which may affect cooking performance if you don’t know what you’re doing.
4) These pots and pans aren’t induction compatible, so make sure to check out the dimensions before buying granite cookware.
5) These aluminum pans don’t have a long lifespan if you tend to be rough with them or don’t know how to treat them correctly (for example, you shouldn’t use metal utensils in them).
Brand of granite cookware is the best: Calphalon Simply Pots and Pans Set, 10 Piece Granite cookware Set, Nonstick is the best product in our opinion.
This set gives you 10 different pieces of granite cookware (1qt/ 2qt saucepan with lids; 5.5 qt Dutch Oven; 8″ open skillet ), which makes them a great option if you need something more than just an 8-piece nonstick cookware set.
We like that this granite cookware is compatible with all stove types, making it very convenient (especially if you travel a lot or don’t have access to an unlimited number of ovens at home). The aluminum used in constructing these pots and pans is lightweight but strong enough to distribute heat evenly across your food while cooking.
This recipe includes steel lids which are easier to clean than glass covers (although tempered glass lids to be better for allowing you to see your food). China manufacturing means lower prices, especially for this highly durable nonstick cookware option. These pots and pans are also incredibly lightweight, so they’re more convenient for travel.
The best brands of granite cookware are the ones that offer the most features for the least amount of money. Nonstick coatings can help you get your food out of your pots and pans more easily (although they don’t last forever), while sturdy aluminum construction makes them lightweight but durable.
Induction compatibility helps ensure that these pots and pans will work with your favorite stove or induction cooktop. At the same time, glass lids or covers make it easier to see what’s cooking without having to lift the lid entirely off. We hope that our research, reviews, and guide has helped you find what you need to keep making delicious meals in no time!